We are excited to welcome you to Butterfly Wonderland!
ADVANCED ONLINE TICKET PURCHASE IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED.
To provide for social distancing, we will be limiting the number of guests entering the Butterfly Wonderland throughout the day.
WHAT IS BUTTERFLY WONDERLAND DOING TO PROVIDE YOU A SAFE ENVIRONMENT
• Limiting the number of guests entering to provide for social distancing.
• Providing social distance markers in the ticket line and at key points throughout the attraction to remind Guests and Team Members to maintain a safe distance.
• Additional hand sanitizers have been installed throughout the building.
• Frequently sanitizing high touch points such as restrooms, counters, exhibit displays, and benches.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING YOUR VISIT
• Buying your tickets online is strongly recommended. Butterfly Wonderland will limit the number of guests allowed to visit.
• The 3D Theater will continue to operate, however showing times will be reduced to allow for cleaning in between each showing. Capacity in the theater will also be reduced to allow for empty seats between family groups.
• The Conservatory will feature a “Follow the Yellow Butterfly Road” so that guests can comfortably walk through the conservatory while practicing social distance. The Rainforest Reptile room will also feature a one-way flow.
• The Butterfly Wonderland Café will have limited offerings and seating will be reduced be to increase the amount of space between tables.
• Bathrooms will be available throughout the Butterfly Wonderland. We encourage guests to maintain physical distancing while accessing them.
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP PROVIDE A SAFE ENVIRONMENT
• Guests are encouraged to wear masks. Masks are available for purchase.
• If you are sneezing, coughing, running a fever, or generally not feeling well, please visit Butterfly Wonderland on a day when you are feeling better.
• Maintain CDC suggested social distance between parties and stay in groups of 10 people or less.
• Please wash your hands frequently and for 20 seconds or more.
• Refrain from knocking on, tapping, or touching exhibit windows.
• Please do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact with Team Members or other Guests.