• Laser + Mirror Maze: Sales team member – 4 days weekly, 11am-5pm daily
• Cash handling experience a must.
• Must like children of all ages.
• Have fun everyday – be amazed!
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
– Knowledge and understanding of general biology
– Knowledge and understanding of basic geography
– Ability to discuss features of exhibit galleries with general public
– Ability to communicate with general public and with co-workers
PHYSICAL AND MEDICAL REQUIREMENTS:
– Successful completion of pre-employment drug screening and background check
– Allergies related to animals or plants, which might interfere with ability to work, must be controlled by medications or protective equipment
– Ability to sit and stand for long periods of time
– Ability to push/pull up to thirty (30) pounds
– Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds
– Ability to work in warm, humid environments for long periods of time
– Ability to climb ladders up to 6’
– High school diploma or GED (or higher) required
– At least 2 years’ experience working with the general public
• Guest Relations
Guest Relations Team member needed – 4 days a week (Thursday thru Sunday 9- 4) – ticket window/guest services. Must be friendly, and customer-service oriented.
• Butterfly Wonderland Internship Program
For community college or 4-year university students
Internship Program Description: Interns will be expected to complete and present an independent project at the end of their term at Butterfly Wonderland. Students interested in an internship are encouraged to check the academic internship requirements at their educational institution before applying.