VOLUNTEER WITH BUTTERFLY WONDERLAND
Are you passionate about the natural world, education, and conservation? If you are, come join our volunteer team!
Volunteers are an integral part of the guest experience at Butterfly Wonderland. Here, you can gain new experience, fuel your passion, and help us advance our mission to educate, engage, enrich, and inspire all people to conserve and protect our planet. Butterfly Wonderland volunteers share information and interact with guests, participate in school group field trip tours, and educate our guests through hands-on, interactive learning.
If you have questions about the volunteer program please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer Requirements & Application
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with the Butterfly Wonderland Foundation! Please review the information below and submit an application if you are interested.
• Be at least 18 years old.
• Complete an interview with Butterfly Wonderland Foundation staff.
• Attend a Volunteer Orientation Session at Butterfly Wonderland if selected to move forward with volunteering.
• Complete any additional training needed for a volunteer position.
• Submit $15 to the Butterfly Wonderland Foundation to cover the cost of a Butterfly Wonderland volunteer t-shirt.
• Consent to a background check and complete the required information if chosen to move forward with volunteering.
• Ability to volunteer a minimum of three days per month, 4-hour shifts, morning or afternoon
• Serve as a volunteer ambassador by anticipating guest needs and paying attention to details
• Adherence to Butterfly Wonderland grooming standards
• Follow all organizational standard operating procedures
• Willingness to speak in front of groups of people
• Comfortable speaking on microphone and engaging with guests
• Willingness to be flexible, learn and multitask
• Positive attitude, strong work ethic, team oriented, responsible, enthusiastic, and flexible